Anyone managing a hospitality business, particularly one that serves alcohol, knows that a business address comes with a side serving of risk.
A patron slips and falls in the parking lot. Two customers exchange fighting words and bystanders get hurt. A broken water main leaves you with a sodden kitchen.
With risks like these in mind, EverGuard underwrites policies customized for a variety of hospitality businesses, including:
- bars, pubs and taverns
- adult entertainment venues (gentlemen's clubs; ladies' cabarets)
- sports bars
Minimizing Losses and Risk
At EverGuard, we don’t just underwrite insurance coverage and process claims. We help business owners control losses and reduce risk.
On-site visits allow our representatives to evaluate establishments for everything from safety features to compliance with best practices. And through our electronic newsletter and blog, we offer easy-to-implement tips and handy checklists that will help you protect your business from calamity and keep your insurance costs down.
Sign up today for our newsletter—and for the sanity-saving advice that comes with every issue.
What to Expect: A Seamless Claims Process
The EverGuard team takes pride in processing claims efficiently and promptly. To ensure speedy responses, we’ve developed state-of-the-art automated systems that capture and store all the necessary data.
But the claims process requires diligence from all the parties involved. As the owner of a hospitality enterprise, you can make the whole process go more smoothly if you take the following steps:
- Report any incidents to your agent or to your EverGuard representative immediately—even if you doubt it will result in a claim. We can then advise you on next steps.
- Gather information promptly and thoroughly.
- Take photos of damaged property.
- Collect statements and contact information from witnesses.
- Create a paper trail—because your memory will not suffice.
- Leave the rest to us. We’ll keep you up-to-date on what happens next and when.